It's time to flex your creative muscles.
Get your work in front of the leading healthcare communicators in the UK.
This is your chance to shine as a future creative leader.
The Pip Award offers a professional development opportunity to work on something outside of your day job. If you are working at an IPA member agency, your entry will equate to eight CPD hours.
If your entry is successful, you have the chance to work further with ELF: Elimination of Leukaemia Fund to execute the campaign.
- Enter as an individual or in a team of up to 4 people
- Download the brief (including pamphlet for background information & logo for use in your entry if required)
- Package up your best idea beautifully into a two-minute case film
- Get permission from a representative from the agency management team to enter (e.g. ECD, MD)
- Submit your entry including: film, any supporting text (up to 500 words) or images, a photo of yourself or the team and submit payment
Please carefully check that you adhere and agree to the Terms and Conditions for the Pip Award before entering.